Friday, December 18, 2009

Can you die blonde highlights back to my natural color, which is close to black?

I have naturally black hair and I had my hair highlighted with blonde streaks months ago. It's grown a couple of inches now, and my roots definitely show now. I want to die it all back to black, but I want to do it myself. Is it safe to do this? Will it turn green like it would naturally blonde hair?Can you die blonde highlights back to my natural color, which is close to black?
it more than lightly will turn green, im a hairdresser and the method for turning ur hair back dark is called pre-colouring which a colour is applyed using a high content of gold in it to counter-act the ash tone in the blonde, its only left on about 10 mins and then the colour which u want to match to ur natural is applyed!!! so really the best option for this time is to go to a professional because u dont want to destroy ur hair and this is one of the most difficult colourings to do...... hope i helped!!!!Can you die blonde highlights back to my natural color, which is close to black?
No it will not turn green. A lady came in yesterday asking the same exact question. And then came in today and looked perfect so you are totally safe in doing this.The hair care box i suggest is perfect 10 or Herbal Essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment