Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hi I am a mixed girl Black and White I would like to highlight my hair w/ blonde. How would that look?

I'm a little scared to try it. But, I would like to lighten it up a bit. I've tried red, auburn ect, but I didn't notice a change. How would blonde look? Any other mixed girls out there have blonde highlights? Any tips?Hi I am a mixed girl Black and White I would like to highlight my hair w/ blonde. How would that look?
Hair color that is obviously fake looks like crap - alwaysHi I am a mixed girl Black and White I would like to highlight my hair w/ blonde. How would that look?
Try honey (light brown ) n caramel (golden)...





I think it looks so much better...blonde just looks to light...in my opinion....I have honey n caramel higlights.....
Yes the kit for black hair though for example African Pride Highlight Kit Tazinan Sand it's really cute!!!! Easy to do yourself as well it comes with everything you need
I think it looks great, I know a lot o f mixed girls who've done that. But if you do it don't go for like platinum or like a light blonde because that doesn't look nice. Go for something that's like blonde but bordering on gold it looks hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment