Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How can i get creamy coloured highlight not brassy blonde?

Go to a really good salon.How can i get creamy coloured highlight not brassy blonde?
It depends on how dark or gold your natural colour is...





The very reason you ask thi is cos I think you are both fairly dark? And also natural gold tomes are in your hair....





Basically the darker you are the more lift you need and if you have gold tones (brassy) then you need to use ash to counter this........





But pls be careful cos it's so easy to go very wrong with blondes........How can i get creamy coloured highlight not brassy blonde?
Try the Clairol hair dye with the wand thingy!
I have the same problem so I am looking forward to all of your answers.
OK. I might be wrong so check on the packet first but last time I highlighted my hair the leaflet explained that there were several stages of bleaching. It went something like this:





Stage 1: Usual hair colour


Stage 2: Orange tones


Stage 3: Yellow tones


Stage 4: White tones





I think the brassy colour comes from rinsing at stage 3. Have a look in the shop, some dyes are meant to take you lighter than others. If you're really not sure, pay out just this once for a hairdresser to do it and ask lots of questions while you're these so you'll know for next time!
You would want to get a Carmel color.. thats what i did a while back.. its blonde but not too blonde...
Try using a neutral or ash shade, rather than golden. Also, try not to go too far from your current color.
Go to a decent hairdresser and get them to mix the colours, I have a base colour put on and a few highlights, they are so close to my natural colour - my hairdresser is a very clever woman, she knows her job!

No comments:

Post a Comment