Friday, December 18, 2009

How can i naturally highlight my blonde hair?

wat r some good ways to naturally highlight my hair? i am blond so i dont want to like turn my hair orange or anything!!! can someone please help me think of something that would work????? ive heard about lemon juice but do u know how that will affect my blonde hair???? thank u so much for your input and help on this!!!!!!!How can i naturally highlight my blonde hair?
Use purple shampoo like Shimmer Lights. It works great for keeping that natural blonde look and keeps brassy orange tones out of your hair. If you go to a salon ask for thin partial highlights, which will give you a natural look. If you don't want bleach in your hair a lot of salons don't even use it anymore.How can i naturally highlight my blonde hair?
If you use lemon juice it will damage your hair, making it dry and coarse. Seriously, not worth it. Go to a professional salon, I promise they won't make it orange, and will make it look super cute and natural. Trust me, this comes from someone who has done everything with her hair in the book.
yea, sun in works, but u mite need to use a lot...i used it before, and it worked and i have dark brown hair so it shoudl work better for you
lemon juice, sun in, or peroxide and go sit in the sun. dont go to a salon, bleach is worse than any of these! good luck!
sun in
sit in the sun....you'll get a nice tan too =]
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment