Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How do I highlight my blonde hair to make it still natural-looking and pretty?

I have blonde hair that has gotten darker as I've gotten older. I just want to add some highlights that look fairly natural but lighten up my hair. Any suggestions on products or methods?How do I highlight my blonde hair to make it still natural-looking and pretty?
The most natural way would be to pull it through a cap. You can buy kits at the store that have the cap or go and get it professionally done. good luck =]How do I highlight my blonde hair to make it still natural-looking and pretty?
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair. Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier.You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm鈥?/a>
Try using fresh lemon juice...here's what you do (very simple!)





1. Squirt the lemon over your head, but don't drench it.





2. Now bathe in the sun.





3. And the lemon should help highlight any blond left in your hair.
Any spray that says ';highlight enhancing'; or ';lightening'; should do the trick. All it requires is sitting out in the sun. My friends have said that Sun-In works which has lemon in it.
You should go for a colour a bit lighter than your current hair colour. That will keep it looking natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment