Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How Do I Make Bleach Blonde Highlight Temporary Hair Dye With Household Items?

I don't wanna use Kool-Aid!!! I wanna dye my hair bleach blonde or get bleach blonde highlights!!! I am a dirty blonde already!!! I don't wanna use lemon juice because it's really cold outside and I can't lay in the sun!!! I could use bleach... but does it damage your hair!!!??? Let me know!!!How Do I Make Bleach Blonde Highlight Temporary Hair Dye With Household Items?
Improve what is under your hair and that will make you much more attractive.How Do I Make Bleach Blonde Highlight Temporary Hair Dye With Household Items?
No way you can not use bleach from under the sink to dye your hair it is not meant for that We use a powder bleach That is a liquid and you will lose your hair and have a very bad chemical reaction It will burn and be very red and you will have to go to a doctor for burn creme called silver-dean the only thing you well get from this is in trouble


You can use lemon or a spray bottle of peroxide but the best is go to the cvs or Walgreen's if you are going to do it yourself and get some product.
You can't lighten your hair with out using a permement dye. However you can buy coloured hair spray that can give tempoaray colour that brushes out(I used to use a blonde one to cover up my roots when I was going on a night out was blonde and needed my roots doing badly, you can get these from most major chemists) as your hair is blondish anyway you could try using a shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair to enhance your natural highlights.
You can't use household products to get the results you want. Clothing bleach is an absolute no..that will burn your hair and skin and it won't lighten your hair either.


You have to use a powder bleach that is formulated for hair as well as at least a 20 volume peroxide..the higher percentage of peroxide..40, 60, etc gives you the ';lift'; referring to the lightening it will provide...someone with already light brown hair probably will only need a 20 volume whereas someone with dark brown hair will need the 40. Hydrogen peroxide that we use on cuts for example will lighten hair but the volume of th peroxide is so low that it will not provide lift and of course there is no bleach there...you hair will probably turn orange/red with that only. You will have to just go to a professional or try a Sally's Beauty Store for the at home fix, but be careful.
okay i have this stuff by John Frieda and it's like lemon stuff BUT it works when you blow dry your hair, it's like a heat highlighter thang. I don't know if it works really well because i use it with my John Frieda son in stuff in the summer and my hair is already blonde. But i wouldn't use household items, they could ruin your hair!!
I'd be careful with bleach, it could irritate you're skin/scalp and could singe you're hair if left on too long! Lemon juice or vinegar is good, you can get cheap shampoos for bringing out blonde in you're hair too!
The only way i know is lemon i was planning to do that today put the lemon but its raining in riverside were i live goodluck srry!
u cant use housegold items for that.


when ppl say 'bleach' they mean bleaching kit or peroxide kit - which u get from ur chemist. they do NOT mean the type of bleach u use for cleaning things.
It would be easier to buy something at the store..
JUst be happy with your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment