Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you get rid of blonde highlights?

I have had blonde highlights since december last year and I got them redone this pasted april. I've tried growing it out and it's getting there, but this december i want to get carmel highlights. My natural hair color is mocha brown like a dark brown. Also just now I used this off the counter product called ';Color Oops'; and it's supposed to wash your highlights out but it didn't work obviously it's of the counter!How do you get rid of blonde highlights?
The only reason the ';Color Oops'; didn't work is because your hair is bleached. Bleached hair is basically your hair without any color at all. The only way to get rid of highlights is to dye your hair the original color your hair was before. I wouldn't do that though because I got highlights and it turned a caramel color after a month or so. How do you get rid of blonde highlights?
If you want to do it gradually to blend....go to the salon %26amp; get lowlights. It'll blend really nice (I just did this in Aug to try %26amp; get back to a more natural color).


Or if you want to get rid rid of them...you can have your stylist dye your hair to your natural all over %26amp; do the caramel highlights you want.


OR =) you can just do the lowlights %26amp; when you go in Dec have your stylist blend the lowlights w/ the caramel....then it'll be done gradually and look more natural.
dye your hair your natural color

No comments:

Post a Comment