Friday, December 18, 2009

How to get the orange color out of blonde highlights?

I have naturally dark brown hair that I recently highlighted blonde with bleach (done this lots of times before) this time though I am determined to get the orange tint out of it, what sort of product do I buy to fix my problem?How to get the orange color out of blonde highlights?
most likely you'll have to buy a toner which is colour mixed with processing solution... its a violet colour that gets rid of the orange.How to get the orange color out of blonde highlights?
all you need is a purple shampoo for silver and highlighted hair like: So Silver by matrix (usually at walmart hair salons) but their are several brands available thats what I use because it works good you get a lot and its cheaper. Anyway its for orange and brassy tones in hair. (I have blonde hair and when it starts to get brassy I use this and it brings my blonde back to the beautiful blonde when I left the salon with) You put the purple shampoo on your hair and leave it for like 20 mins then rinse and condition. It will lighten just those pieces like your orange right up. You will see a huge difference after just one use but keep useing until you get your desired shade of blonde. Good Luck!!
i agree, use a toner. it will take the orange %26amp; brassy-ness out of your hair and make it look much more natural. go to a sally beauty supply store, and talk to a consultant there (they can help you pick the right one)
Toner, about 10$ at amphigory.com
You dont...

No comments:

Post a Comment