Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have golden blonde hair what color should I highlight it?

I've always wanted to do something to my hair,and I have a couple times.The first time I got dark red tips((those where cut off.))The second time I tried to have a family member put bleach blonde highlights in my hair but that turned out to make streaks more golden.And the streaks where sloppily done so you never saw it.But now thats all gone for the most part and my hair is golden blonde.I did want to get bleach blonde highlights,but now I don't know what I should do.Please post your opinions.I have golden blonde hair what color should I highlight it?
Bleack blond highlights would be georgous. Just make sure that they are slightly chunky so that you can really see the contrast between the two colors.I have golden blonde hair what color should I highlight it?
When you are blessed with beautiful golden blonde hair, why do anything to it at all? Guys do not like when girls mess with their natural hair color! Only other girls really notice things like that. It's the same with make-up. guys do not like make-up! We want to see your natural beauty, as God intended you to look.
Leave it alone......or go to a professional.
Copper highlights or a warm red, not too flaming.





My girl put in copper highlights and looked FABULOUS! Can't wait for her to do it again.
I suggest blonde too but a lighter or darker tone than ur hair.like Reese witherspoon in legally blonde movie
maybe go with a light ash brown for streaks.. that would be cute.
I would suggest auburn red.......
i think u should just leave it natural for once! =]


but it u do want highlights--- make it something that looks more natural then bright red or blue


go with a brown


lighter would probably look better





i dont know. its up to u! what do u want?
red
Golden blonde hair is gorgeous but try to put... you know those white-blonde streaks.. maybe they'll soften your hair color...
really really really bright blue, it will look fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Book a free consultation with a colorist and see what they suggest. Look at pictures together if that helps. They will tell you at that time how long it will take to do, what the maintenance is and of course the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment