Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should I get blonde highlights? And how do I get my hair to have more volume?

I have medium brown hair. It is layered kind of in a choppy way, and I have side bangs. It falls to about a couple inches beneath my shoulders. Should I get blonde highlights? Also, how do I get more volume into my hair? Is there any way to do that without buying the special shampoos? Any other suggestions are welcome.Should I get blonde highlights? And how do I get my hair to have more volume?
I think that blonde highlights are awesome! Anybody with color dimension adds more detail to them! It doesn't make them so plain.


Have u tried backcombing? It's basically combing backwards. Take the section of hair that you would like more volume in, and take lil bits at a time. Hold the section straight out from your bed, take your comb and start at the scalp...and just start combing towards your scalp, until you have a rat. Then go to the next section....when the whole section is done, smooth it out gently. just comb over it until it gets smooth, that way it will have volume, but it won't look so ratty!


Or you could try hairspray.....or mousse and gel! any kind you want....experiement w/ different brands!Should I get blonde highlights? And how do I get my hair to have more volume?
My hair is medium brown color and i got blonde highlights and they look great. i got full hair, but it depends how many you want, if you want to look more blonde get full hair highlights.


Layers definilty help the volume of hair, also blow dry it upside down and use a curling brush to style it while you are blow drying.


then put in some thermasilk hairspray to help it hold better.
To add more volume to your hair, apply a voluminous mousse to your roots before blow drying your hair upside down.





If you're still having doubts and are nervous about the highlights, try using virgin hair extensions. They are safe for coloring, %26amp; allows you to experiment without damaging your own hair. My clients %26amp; I have been using Vitae for a while (almost 7 years now); so far, so good. Here's their site www.vitaehair.com.
layers add volume


try rootlifter and blow dry hair upside down


tresemme line of volumizing stuff is used by professionals, but you can it at drugstores and it's cheaper than most


get highlights if you will be able to keep up with them..they can get expensive and timeconsuming...good luck!!!
to get more volume. blow your hair dry upside down. you can also put soem volumizing product in it to make the volume stay longer. GOOD LUCK!
Yes you should I had that b4 I died my hair black n purple. I even had natural brown hair.
yes, you should...higlights are nice (just got mine done)





tease under small layers of your hair at the roots just a little for more volume


blowdry your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment