Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Should I highlight my dark blonde hair with a highlighting kit?

Hi everyone,


I was wondering if I should put some lighter blonde highlights in my dark blonde hair. Unfortunatly I am broke at the moment so I can't go to a salon. Which highlight kit do you recommend? My prom is this friday and I like my haircut but I just think the colour is a bit boring. Someone else will highlight my hair with the kit if I choose to do it, so that I don't mess it up at the back. what do you think I should do?? Thanks already!Should I highlight my dark blonde hair with a highlighting kit?
Don't use Feria if you do it yourself, everyone I know who used this kit had horrible experiences, myself included!





I don't recommend anyone do it themselves, esp if you have prom, you don't want a bad dye job for it... dying your hair lighter can make it orang-ie with those home kits.Should I highlight my dark blonde hair with a highlighting kit?
Please go to a salon. If you do it yourself, how would you find the little highlights to touch up each one with the darker roots?? You would have to go back and try to pick each little strand to touch up. The salon is professional at this.


If not a salon you will evetually end up with super duber blonde hair all over.
Either pay to have it done at the salon or don't get it done at all. When people use the home kits, it looks cheap and trashy.
Don't do it yourself because it will be a disaster and cost you more to fix the color than just getting it done professionally would have cost initially.





I can tell you some real streak and bleach nightmares from when I was in high school and college.





Just go to the prom as you are: a lovely young woman.
considering that all you want to do is highlight your hair with a shade similar to yours, i'd say go for it. try the kind of highlighting kits with combs-it keeps the mess to a minimum and it's super easy. i usually go to a salon (i'm a wimp!), but i know tons of people who do it themselves and they look so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment