Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dark long hair and i want to highlight some blonde?

So I have dark brown hair and i want to dye some of it blonde. Like maybe highlight some on the tips of my bangs and the lower half of my hair faded( i have layers). do you think it will look okay?Dark long hair and i want to highlight some blonde?
no way, esp not on long, dark hair. Try red and brown; they would go better together.


Well, if you really want blonde and ur a short person, just do a bit; dont overdo it by doing so much.Dark long hair and i want to highlight some blonde?
yeah...have some streaks.
That would look really cute, it sounds pretty when you announced it. I love it it sorta reminds me of the punkish look because if the bang high lights, but other then that yes you would look really good!


Hint* don't get thick high lights because they look gross.


=]
I have DARK brown hair.


someone told me to get something sorta like that..


so i would go for it....but maybe instead of a blonde go with a chesnut...its like a really light brownish blonde. that's what everyone tells me to get and i have the darkest brown hair ever.


also before you do it maybe ask the hair dresser or something.
you should try light brown, because blond will look unnatural, and it might turn ur hair orange
Sounds pretty cute to me.
yup.


jjust dont go too crazy.


then itll look like white trash


subtle highlights to


compliment your hair is


pretty awesome


(:
no no no no no no no!





you will regret it trust me. i've done it %26amp; it made my hair look completely retarded %26amp; fake. i have dark brown hair too.





you can do what you want though its your decision but i warned you.
i think so. as long as they arent bleach blonde.


other wise that would be pretty! :)
Well from your description, it sounds adorable.





I can sort of get a visual and I think it will look great!





It's good to try new things and the best a part about changing your hair, Is that you know it will always grow out or you could dye it a different color.





Oh, and make sure you pick a real natural tone for you hair, so it looks good and everyone else will think so too.
yeah why not put a picture to see it tho
I personally don't like the tips being differnt colours. I think you should get streaks.
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment