Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do blonde highlights get blonder everytime you get them retouched?

When I first started getting my highlights (a darker blonde) my hair colour looked very natural and fresh, but it feels like everytime I got them retouched when my roots started coming out, my hair would get blonder %26amp; blonder.





Everytime you get new highlights (even if its just your roots being touched up) does your hair get blonder and blonder?Do blonde highlights get blonder everytime you get them retouched?
If your stylist knows what they are doing, then no, your hair should not come out more blonde than the last time.





It sounds like you stylist can't remember how the color they had on you last was mixed, and are now guessing.





I would ask because it's you hair, not theirs and you are paying them to get something that you may not be satisfied with.

No comments:

Post a Comment