Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do blonde highlights on brunettes look scruffy when they are growing out?

my hair goes brown at the top,then you can see the highlights. My mum says i can get them done for christmas.. but thats too long away? would you think it would look scruffy - btw, my hair is a neat style and is always straightened ect. 10 points best answerr.Do blonde highlights on brunettes look scruffy when they are growing out?
i think i would stay with the hair color you have because my friends hair is like yours and it looked terrible. why don't you dye the back of your hair instead of the top. that would look very pretty. an example was what jamie lyn spears did. her hair was blonde but the back by her neck was brown and you could see it. trust me i know how it is when you want to do something the minute you see it. research all the colors and make sure you get the right one you want. good luck.Do blonde highlights on brunettes look scruffy when they are growing out?
To me, that looks very trashy and redneck, yes. Sorry, just being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment