Friday, December 18, 2009

How to get blonde highlights to show through caramel hair?

Hey





I had my hair done at the salon. All over caramle colour with blonde highlights.





The caramle went very ginger on top so I got a lightbrown hairdye to sort it out and left it on for a few mins.





This took away the ginger but covered my blonde highlights.





Is there anythiing I can do to make the blonde lighter again??How to get blonde highlights to show through caramel hair?
Go to a salon. They might be able to strip off the ginger (i had a similar situation and i've got really blonde hair!) and get you back to normal! I had blonde highlights put over the ginger and waited for it to grow out. Whatever you do, don't try anything at home!


Good luck!How to get blonde highlights to show through caramel hair?
well you could get a blonde dye and try redoing the highlights orr just wash ur hair everyday and itll prolly fade away and become lighter and show your highlights again. but maybe you should just go in a salon and ask them for advice if u dont wanna pay so much to redo it at a salon agian.

No comments:

Post a Comment