Friday, December 18, 2009

What color do blonde highlights typically fade to?

I have brown hair and I am considering getting dark blonde, golden highlights but I have heard a lot about highlights fading excessively during the summer. If I was to get highlights, would I expect the blonde to fade to darker or lighter color?





Im just worried because I have a friend who got blonde highlights that faded almost to a white color and I think that would look really bad with my brown hair but I have also heard of blonde highlights fading to a coppery color.





What should I typically expect?What color do blonde highlights typically fade to?
Get highlights a few colors lighter than your natural color if you don't want them too bright. Use a purple shampoo to keep them from changing color.What color do blonde highlights typically fade to?
Yeah, they can turn yellow, copper, or white.





It depends on how light your hair was to begin with.





You can buy a toner shampoo at the store to help keep your color. I dont think their that expensive!





But my hair is like really light wheat blonde, (colored, not natrual)


(natrually i am a ditry blonde) And my hair faded into a grayish/purple. then i started using the toning shampoo, and


it keeps my hair looking new!

No comments:

Post a Comment