Friday, December 18, 2009

How to go about getting rid of blonde highlights and back to original color?

About a month ago I highlighted my medium brown hair with blonde highlights, and the lady messed up really bad. I tried to deal with it, but I can't any more. I tried using the John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze in brown to try and make the highlights more subtle, but it isn't working. I was thinking about going to a hair dresser, but I'm afraid that they are going to dye my hair the wrong colorr? Also If I did die my hair professionally do i have to keep going back to get it colored? HELLLLPPP =(How to go about getting rid of blonde highlights and back to original color?
Any hair color that you do either in salon or at home requires maintence. It is going to be very diffucult for you to get that ';natural'; look by yourself. You have to put pigment back in the highlights. I am not sure how the lady ';messed up'; but I would say find a new person. Communication is key to getting exactly what you want. If you can't normally afford a top salon they offer model nights. There regular staff of assistants (who are already licensed and employed by the salon) work on their own clients. They offer this at hefty discounts. You have to tell them that it is a corrective color.How to go about getting rid of blonde highlights and back to original color?
You could always dye it (I'd suggest in another salon) and if it doesn't work out, strip the color and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment