Friday, December 18, 2009

How can I dye my brown hair with blonde highlights to black hair?

I am asian by the way and consider going color crazy through times. Can I do it myself because I want to save money, if so, what kind of hair dye product should I used to get that color effect?How can I dye my brown hair with blonde highlights to black hair?
I dye my hair at home and have colored it with success. I have had streaked, and frosted hair blond over dark brown and sometimes reddish tint streaks. Right now I use a product from the hair color section of the store that is the tint called clove for color.I colored over my highlights. It is a nice brown. It did very well. Sometimes I like to let some of the previous highlights come through which makes a nice effect. It has extra conditioner cream included in the package. It looks great and really shiny after I blow dry it into shape. It's very easy to do touch ups as well.How can I dye my brown hair with blonde highlights to black hair?
I wouldn't try to do it yourself. It's too hard. I'd go to the salon. Even they would have a hard time there. It is hard to go darker once you've lightened your hair.
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment