Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I dont know what color of hair i should highlight my hair. Blonde and What else?

I want to get blonde hightlights and another color but idk wht?I dont know what color of hair i should highlight my hair. Blonde and What else?
blonde and caramel or honey look good together. or you could do blonde and blonder highlights, like honey blonde and champagne. reds look good too if its not like a bright bright red. whatever you do dont use box dye!!!!!! lol. please. go to a professional.I dont know what color of hair i should highlight my hair. Blonde and What else?
i think it is super pretty (if you have darker colored hair) to use a dark red. Just get a little, so that it isn't super noticable. But then, when you stand in the sun it gives a areally pretty glow.
erm what bout brown
mix it up. do darke reds and blondes
hey i think the blonde and your color you was born with
It depends on what your hair color id if you have brown hair blond is good. If u have black hair go with brown.
It really depends on what color your hair is. I like reddish-coppery tones on dark hair. Nothing too drastic, just a color that blends in with your regular hair color in nice.
I always thought a nice aburn complemented that style!
i have a friend and she got blonde high lights a reddish color highlight not really bright red and a brownish color like a chestnut and it looked really cool
i think brown looks very pretty w/ blonde cuz i had a bff that has blonde and brown hair and it is really pretty!
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment