Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have dark blonde hair and highlight it to make it lighter BUT I am so sick of highlights?

what other color treatments can I do?I have dark blonde hair and highlight it to make it lighter BUT I am so sick of highlights?
well heres what i think:





die your hair a little bit light of a blonde, like carmel or honey blonde. then get your roots dyed dark brown. It's the new thing that all the celebs are doing and i read about it in the L.A. times some weeks ago.


see?:http://www.latimes.com/features/lifestyl鈥?/a>





well if you decide not to do that, you can always go with a new color. try a medium brown or even a dark brown color. go extreme with a dark purple or redish color if you'd like.





the choice is yours!


hope i helped ;)I have dark blonde hair and highlight it to make it lighter BUT I am so sick of highlights?
Try one of the shampoos like Blonde expressions or the john frieda blonde collection it brings out natural blonde highlights! (Also if you want to bring out brunette low lights there is john freida brilliant brunette and brunette expressions.)
Just buy a box of Nice N Easy and apply to all of your hair.


I think in your case I would buy a shade in the medium to medium light shade of blonde........Just try going light all over...Maybe that is going to look real good on you........


If not, then you can always go back to a dark blonde shade a few weeks later......Just a thought! good luck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment