Friday, December 18, 2009

I have dirty blonde hair and i want to highlight it Atomic Pink and Limelight Green, what do you think?

I need to know what you would think of my hair if i highlighted it in green and pink.I have dirty blonde hair and i want to highlight it Atomic Pink and Limelight Green, what do you think?
Do it.... You'll rock !I have dirty blonde hair and i want to highlight it Atomic Pink and Limelight Green, what do you think?
Could you post a picture so we could give you better answers?
cool do it
Im saving you embarrasment....... DONT DO IT!!!!
Why do care what people think? Why are you asking this question? If you want to do something, you need to have the confidence to do it without asking what other people think.
O_%26lt; *twitch* Bleah... I have the same color hair. Go with black and bright blonde mix, it'll look WAY better.
If you have a hot body then it would look really awesome,but if your already a nerd or have a pudgy body or weird face you'll look like a freak
i guess it kinda depends on what stage of life you are in. If youre a teenager, then that's fine. but if you're looking for a job, you should probably reconsider. and if you get bright highlights, get extensions. cuz if you dye your natural hair either pink or green, it will fade really quickly and look weird. good luck!
Depends on how you dress and what style you are into.


I used to have bright colours in my hair, but not anymore, I've gone back to just being plain blonde, plus because I dress differently now.





But it's entirely up to the person.





You could use the 8-wash bright colour dye so that if you don't like it you can get it out easily.
it would look cool, i have dirty blond hair too and i did atomic oink highlights, it looked so punk dude!


kisses


krys
Sounds great! But if your hair is dirty blond you might want to lighten it first. The color will be truer and stand out more.
If you want to hear a lot of parrot jokes, go ahead.


If Jeffree Star painted her rear end purple, that does not mean that it would be a good idea for you.
dude go for it.


and bleach any other parts blonde.





hotttt =]


ahaha i would never do it, but someone that did would be SWEETT in my boook.
i think it would look better if you bleached your hair platinum blonde first, then put the colours in. i think green would look bad over the dirty blonde.
that hairstyle is very bold and is original i would only pick one color highlight until i see the reactions
DO IT!!!


It will look so cool.
That Would be SOOO Cool!! I wanted 2 get pink in my hair but my boyfriend won't let me! lol


U only have one life..have fun with ur hair!!! lol
I think I would go with the PINK ! Because Jeffree Star has pink hair, and I want Jeffree Star's babies :D ! Plus, a lot of my friends have pink in there hair, not there whole head though, just there bangs and top layers. It looks pretty hardcore [=

No comments:

Post a Comment