Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have light brown hair with some blonde highlights growing out, and I want to highlight it red-any ideas?

I'm looking for a more fall/winter appropriate highlight color, and I've always wanted to try red-but I want to highlight my hair myself, and I don't know where to buy red highlit kits. Anyone know of any place?I have light brown hair with some blonde highlights growing out, and I want to highlight it red-any ideas?
I would try some nautural 100% pure natural henna , it will be darker on the areas that you have highlighted and give the brown some depth of color .


It would be fun and a safe easy way to change your hair for the winter.


Be sure to buy pure henna, not a compound henna with metallic salts and chemicals that can cause funny hair colors.


Flavia


www.hennacaravan.comI have light brown hair with some blonde highlights growing out, and I want to highlight it red-any ideas?
You can by red haircolor and a highlight kit as well. Use the utensils and cap from the highlight kit and use the red color from the color kit.
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment