Friday, December 18, 2009

I highlight my hair and having my mom put more blonde in.... What hair products should I use?

I currently have medium brown hair with bold blonde highlights on top. My mom wants to put more blonde in my hair ( she's a hairdresser) She buys me all the good shampoo but I';m finding lately it's not working that well... I am using TIGI catwalk for damaged hair. Any suggestions anyone?I highlight my hair and having my mom put more blonde in.... What hair products should I use?
have her buy you some kind of a styler that is oil based....like to add shine and tame frizz. Apply it when you've just towel dried your hair. It will help to add moisture until you can have it cut. Cutting it will be the best thing, but the oil helps A TON in the meantime. Some good oils ';Paul Mitchell Super Skinny'; ';Biolage Shine Oil'; ';Redken Glass'; ';Farouk Silk Therapy'; There are tons out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment