Friday, December 18, 2009

How do I avoid blonde highlights from showing after I die my hair brown?

Naturally my hair is chestnut brown, but I've been highlighting it with lots of blond streaks for the last year...I want to go darker for the fall but I'm afraid that if I simply die it all one color brown, eventually my current highlights will start to show through. That would even be ok if it wasn't for the 2 inches of ugly roots. So my question is, what can I do to keep my hair all one brown color and not have it fade away and allow my current highlights to show?How do I avoid blonde highlights from showing after I die my hair brown?
very emportant thing most people don't know is your shampoo must not contain sulphate. If you don't have a sulphate-free shampoo it will strip your hair of the dye. It may take a wile to do this with a dark colour but it will impact it greatly. Good luck with your hair. Oh and you may need to dye it a second time ifvthe colour doesn't bond with the bleached streaksHow do I avoid blonde highlights from showing after I die my hair brown?
you need to use better shampoo and die it by the box good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment