Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I recently got blonde highlights on my dark brown hair but its too blonde, how do i tone it down?

I dont want to dye it again or go back to the hairdresser. I was wondering if a hair toner would work. I just want to tone down the blonde highlights not remove them completely. Any ideas?I recently got blonde highlights on my dark brown hair but its too blonde, how do i tone it down?
you could just wash your hair a few times, (without a shampoo for dyed hair), and it might make them dull upI recently got blonde highlights on my dark brown hair but its too blonde, how do i tone it down?
Shampoo everyday with a shampoo made for brown hair, which should tone down the blonde highlights. Try Pantene or John Frieda Brilliant Brunette. The other way to go is to use a shampoo for blonds, which will bring out your natural lighter highlights, so the blonde won't seem as bright. Once again, Pantene or John Frieda Sheer Blonde. If I were you I'd choose the shampoo for brunettes though.





Hope this helps.
oh jeez i no what your talking about the *skunk*affect .my i ideas would be to go to a drugstore and buy some hair dye that matches your natural color then buy box highlights .that's what i did because most of the time you know what you want more than the stylist.hope this helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment