Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will blonde highlights look good with light brown hair?

I have light brown hair, and i wanted to do something diffrent with my hair. So i was thinking about getting blonde highlights.. And i would probably go to Bella Salon to get this done-How much are highlights there?Will blonde highlights look good with light brown hair?
for a price just call the salon... get foils not a cap foils are nicer and yes blonde looks amazing with light brown hair but get them thin not chunkyWill blonde highlights look good with light brown hair?
Blonde highlights, to me, look best in light brown hair. I get blonde highlights all the time, and I have light brown hair. You can do them yourself, or just get a friend to do them. You can get blonde highlights in a box from Walmart, for only 15 dollars or so, and they come with a cap to put over your head, and something to pull your hair through the holes in it. It will give you all the instructions, and I guarantee you that it will look professional without spending too much money!
I have shoulder length hair. I usally get my whole head done in foils for $100 in Texas. I also have them do low lights as well.
im not possitive how much but maybe nd blonde higlights would ook good ... i just got blonde highlights nd i hav light brown hair nd i personally love it
highlights are probably 20-30 dollars.


and yeah that would look fine.


i had that done with my hair too
THEY LOOK GREAT!


Please answer my question thanks,.
Definently. my girlfriend has that. i'm sure it would look really good
ew no i hate those
i think it would look ok.


i personally thing lowlights are prettier...

No comments:

Post a Comment