Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I want to highlight my hair dirty blonde but I have a relaxer. What to do?

I've been relaxing my hair for 11 years now. And I've been getting my hair colored for 3 years. I get my hair relaxed every 2 months and I get my hair colored once a year (whether it's a base color or highlights). But my hair has been taking a toll. My hair is naturally brown and I think it looks really cute with the dirty blonde highlights. So how can I keep the highlights without damaging my hair? Should I use a semi-permanent color?I want to highlight my hair dirty blonde but I have a relaxer. What to do?
semi permanent color will not lighten your hair. You need to change your styling products, go for a lot of moisture and strengthening so your hair can withstand the highlights and day to day styling. Do a monthly reconstructor, regular trims to keep hair healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment