Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How do I go from all over blonde hair back to highlights?? Will I have to go back to brown to highlight it?

Im naturally dark, have had all over blonde hair for about a year now, have been platinum blonde now slightly darker blonde. I want to know how the hair can look like it has highlights again as I can see it looking like stripes if brown is put back in which I really dont want! ThanksHow do I go from all over blonde hair back to highlights?? Will I have to go back to brown to highlight it?
Not a problem. You do what I used to call a ';flashback'; and personally I'd suggest that you do it the old fashioned way and pull it thrur a frosting cap, alot or a little depending on how much dark you want. Then just apply a color that's closest to your own on the hair that you pulled thru the cap. If it's done correctly it's beautiful but it's tricky. Please don't attempt it yourself. Good luck!How do I go from all over blonde hair back to highlights?? Will I have to go back to brown to highlight it?
Im a hairdresser and platinium is always a hard colour to work with beacuse its so light you can put darker highlights in it but your right if you put a darker colour such as black or brown in it you'll go really stripy unless you get some underneath scaterd splices that looks pretty nice i had it for a while but if you dont want that then you could go all over a softer blonde and then get lighter or darker foils without feeling stripy hope that helps
You have to go get your hair striped of it's color, and then get highlights.
get some darker lowlights. they don't have to be brown, they can be any color you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment