Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What highlight color would be fit with dark blonde hair?

I was thinking of getting caramel highlights with the dark blonde, but would the caramel show, or is it too similar to dark blonde? What about blonde highlights?What highlight color would be fit with dark blonde hair?
I would go blonde rather than caramel.


I had caramel highlights once when I had dark blonde hair.. not good.


Lol. :) xWhat highlight color would be fit with dark blonde hair?
you can do any type of color you'd like. after all it's your hair!!! usually what i do is i do light blonde/dark blonde or brown/blonde or caramel/blonde, or brown/blonde/maroon. (sounds crazy, but turns out cute, and not too drastic!)





you can also get a bunch of ideas, and then the hair dresser will pull out a color chart so you can see what it'd look like, before she does it.





good luck!





i love getting my hair done, its so funnnnnn
I would do blonde


http://rodolfovalentin.com/rv/LOWLIGHTED_BLONDE_HAIR.jpg
No. I have a friend who has caramel highlights with dark blonde hair and it totally works for her.





%26amp; hey i was thinking on doing the same thing ;) lol
Light blonde highlights! looks amazing!
Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment