Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best way to get brown hair with blonde highlights?

My hair is currently at its natural auburn color. But, I am so sick of it. I really want a medium brown color with lots of blonde highlights. I am unsure of the best way to achieve this look. Any advice??What is the best way to get brown hair with blonde highlights?
You can get them done in the salon, which is the most expensive but will also look the best and last the longest. you can do it yourself with a home box kit. you can buy those at walmart or target. or you can use the sun. If you use the sun, get Sun In. It's a spray that you spray on your damp hair and you can spray it just on the parts you want highlited. then you stay out in the sun and it will lighten your hair. hope it helped!


:]What is the best way to get brown hair with blonde highlights?
Well I did a mocha color it's a really nice color with highlights.


It's really nice it was one of my old color's till i dyed my hair all these colors %26amp; messed it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment