Friday, December 18, 2009

What is your opinion on blonde highlights?

I have light brown hair. My skin is fair to medium and shoulder length. I want lots of blonde highlight for spring and summer time. But i also want to keep some of my natural low lights because I have dark eyebrows. Please tell me any opinions or suggestions! Thanks!What is your opinion on blonde highlights?
Yeah, I think you should definitely give it a go. My sister did and it really suited her she kept getting done until it was really blonde because she liked it so much. But she still has most of her light brown hair. I would go to a hair salon to get it done because they know what they're doing.


Hope it works out for youWhat is your opinion on blonde highlights?
I personally love the look of blonde highlights, but I only like them when they look natural. Go to a good spa or salon to get the best, most natural-looking treatment. You can also do at-home highlighting with different products, such as sun-in, or you can just put lemon juice in your hair where you want highlights and let it dry in the sun. good luck!
woah. That sounds just like me lol . I want blonde highlights aswell :) i bought few clip in ones and it looked great in that colour. I wouldnt exactly go for loads but just some. Cause when u have loads ure whole hair colour kinda turns into ure highlight colour as if u have dyed all of your hair . Good luck .
it depends on the background color. the highligths have to go with what you have, meaning, be somewhere in your shade. black hair and blonde high lights is not it.





in your case, they would be ideal .
I think it would look good, just make sure it looks natural, not like too bad.


But your stylist will know what you are talking about, and maybe see about getting your eyebrows dyed too, they do that ya know? :)
ya luv it
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment