Friday, December 18, 2009

How to make blonde highlights look more natural?

Around November 20th i had my hair hair highlighted for the first time except the colour is a bit blonder than i wanted so there is quite a large contrast between my natural visible hair colour and the dyed hair. Around February 16th I'm having re-dyed again but i want to know what i can ask for to make it look more natural because at the moment it looks streaky. Please help!How to make blonde highlights look more natural?
My hair stylist said that I could go over it with a very light brown, or a dark blonde. I had a layer bleached, so it was very blonde. With my dark brown hair it looked a bit too unnatural. You could ask about about getting a second color over it to dull it slightly.How to make blonde highlights look more natural?
This may sound weird. BUT this is what i did with my hair. I had the same problem as you do know.





Take a small amount of baby powder and work it through your hair from roots to tips. Brush your hair thourly to make make sure there isn't any excess powder.





It makes your hair not as ';loud'; and harsh looking.
i think you could get some low lights put in...to me the thinner the high lights the more natural they look...but the low lights will bring back in some darker color...

No comments:

Post a Comment