Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are there any home made ways to highlight my hair blonde temporarily?

i have dark brown hair. i just want to know if ther is a way to naturally dye my hair blonde or at least lighter without using any products or the sun.Are there any home made ways to highlight my hair blonde temporarily?
hydrogen peroxideAre there any home made ways to highlight my hair blonde temporarily?
lemon. its organic so its not that bad.
Hydrogen Peroxide will lighten your hair.
Natural Recipes to Lighten or Color Your Hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/natur鈥?/a>





Bleach hair with lemon juice


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/bleac鈥?/a>
you cannot lighten your hair temporarily....


it's permanent.


once it's lighter than your natural color, it will always be lighter.





and if you have dark brown hair, lightening it using peroxide, lemon or whatever will make it orangy-yellow. you will have to use a highlighting kit or go to the salon.
In the winter my hair seems to get like realllllly dark. I have brownish black hair. If you just want to make your hair lighter and bring out your hightlights use Joan Freeda's blonde shampoo Make sure its sheer.
i think u should apply a little bleach on your hair (only the parts that u want to get blonde) and then wash it off.you will see that your hair have become blonde but i'm not so sure of the color maybe it will become golden brown.i will further look into it and confirm it.
there was a girl down the street who put lemon juice in her hair in streaks then laid in the sun for a while, it made her hair look SUPER pretty. hey, if you do it, i'll do it!
I think lemon but I'm not sure how good that is for your hair. I'd look into it a little more.











luv鈾ink

No comments:

Post a Comment