Friday, December 18, 2009

How can i prolong my blonde highlights and stop them fading?

I often get my mousey brown hair highlighted blonde, but they fade to a greenish brassy blonde which i hate. I've juse had some more put in but how can i make them last. Does straightening remove the colour?How can i prolong my blonde highlights and stop them fading?
i used violet cream to take out the unwanted tone in my hair,drop into a hairdressers supply shop. from now on use natural shampoo like burts bees or shampoo made for blonde dyed hairdHow can i prolong my blonde highlights and stop them fading?
When I get highlights at the salon, my hairdresser usually mixes the colour with something purple/creamyish, and it apperently gets rid of brassy tones. I think you should return to the salon and complain! But if not, you can buy products to remove brassy tones. John Freidi Sheer Blonde collection has lots of products that claim to keep blonde hair looking..well blonde!


I use L'Oreal Professionnel Serie expert shine blonde shampoo..and it's really good! It's meant to neutralise yellow tones and protects your colour too so it lasts longer!


http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/imag鈥?/a>





Thats it :)





Straightening won't affect the colour aslong as you protect your hair properly from the heat beforehand. Try using a heat protection spray. (Mark Hill does a really good one)





Hope this helps! x
use a shampoo intended for blonde hair or if u can find one for highlighted hair, you dont say how long after you get it the color fades but if you just using a normal shampoo it will strip the color like therres no tomorrow and with the straightening iron use a thermal protector on your hair just spray it on or so before you iron
You can use natural Hair shampoo and conditioner, it doesn't have a lot of chemicals in it, like- Aveda- it uses all natural ingredients, so it does not damage hair, or the color and highlights in your hair
hhmmm... i hope tat u get more tips try this sites it contains wat u want and more.....


The skills and benefits of positive thinking and life improvement





http://improve-life-style.50webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment