Friday, December 18, 2009

How do I get blonde highlights in dark brown hair?

I previously dyed my black hair to dark brown. I am looking for a new style and I would like to dye my hair black with two blonde highlights so it will show when I tie my hair up when I play sports.





How can I do this? Can I use a 30 or 40 developer to lift the color and add a blonde dye in a single process using foils? Or do I need to dye my hair black first, then bleach two strands of hair to blonde with a foil?How do I get blonde highlights in dark brown hair?
Blonde is always a hard color to get. . . . I'd go to a beauty salon instead of trying it by myself . . . especially since your hair is dark.How do I get blonde highlights in dark brown hair?
Try John Frieda Beach Blonde shampoo


it really works! but it takes time. buy at least 2 shampoo bottles or more. Report Abuse

eww dont highlight yur hair blonde. its too extreme for your hair. I am the same way. but i have natural dark brown hair. try red, or cramel, honey, or deep auburn. and copper looks good too. not blonde.
uhhh... go tell a hair dresser exactly what you just asked and im pretty sure they will do it for you
Go to your hair stylist or you will end up with Ronald McDonald orange stripes..... If you insist on doing this by yourself try a frosting kit or a hair painting kit and leave it on the correct amount of time.... Do you think that blond is the right color highlights with dark hair??? Also consider a red highlight or even a medium to light brown.... Good Luck
well i have dark brown hair with blonde highlights you might want to go to a salon
go 2 a professional so u wont damage it!!
I am doing this right now. I kept my dark brown hair as the base and i i'm adding very light blonde and black highlights to it. I'll let you know how it looks and i'll give you detalis on how i did it if it comes out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment