Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is there any way for me to highlight my hair blonde without using highlighting dye?

its summer and i have brown hair and i want blonde highlights, is there any way for me to get blonde highlights without having to use highlighting dye.?Is there any way for me to highlight my hair blonde without using highlighting dye?
Yep, its easy too! =]


Just put a little bit of lemon juice in the parts you want to be highlighted and lay out in the sun.


The acids in the lemon juice lighten up the color


(which I know doesn't sound great, but it works well)Is there any way for me to highlight my hair blonde without using highlighting dye?
lemon juice + time in sun = highlights
Yes, use lemon juice and go in the sun, or use Sun-In, you can get it at almost any drug store, it'll make you have pretty highlights. It works really good.
Sun in works! Get at a drug store.
Yes, if you spend time on the beach or in the sun. Wear sunscreen on your body and the sun will bleach your hair.
peroxide?lemon juice? maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment