Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much would it cost to get hot pink and blonde highlights in my hair?

I have dark black hair and it's medium in length, resting on my shoulders.





I'm Asian, so my hair needs to be bleached and pre-lightened in order to get the color to show up.





About how much would it cost to get a lot of chunky/thin pink and blonde highlights all around my hair?How much would it cost to get hot pink and blonde highlights in my hair?
Every shop charges different rates. Why not call the shop you are thinking about, and ask them. It is best that you have a consultation first, so they can see your hair, and determine what products they will need to use, and how much. It can cost from $30 - $150.How much would it cost to get hot pink and blonde highlights in my hair?
If you buy the kit at spencers it only will cost you $20 Report Abuse

It all depends on where you go and how much they charge. Different places charge different prices
  • finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment