Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good makeup color scheme for girls with blonde highlighted hair and dark eyebrows?

I just recently got my hair with tons of blonde highlights, and I have really dark eyebrows. Like black! Lol but I try to keep them then. I recently noticed that the makeup combo that I have been using washes me out. I have green eyes too. Any tips?What is a good makeup color scheme for girls with blonde highlighted hair and dark eyebrows?
i have blonde hair and darker eyebrows and hazel green eyes so i am kind of in the same situation. i use different shades of purple...darker on the outside blended into a lighter/brighter inside purple color. then of course black eyeliner and mascara.





it's definately not an everyday look unless you really like makeup, but for off days the same blending/shading concept with lighter pinks and browns looks great.








go to sephora test some colors out and have some fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment