Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Need HELP, I just dye my hair. It was Blonde with Highlights and the Highlight turned Gray, What do i do?

I have had my hair blonde for over 2 years and it way to damaged to have it done again blonde. So i decide to dye my hair myself and so i did dye it ash blond and the hair turned out great except for the highlights, they turned gray. I need help what do i do? Do i just dye the hightlights brown or do i dye my whole hair chocholate brown? Please Help?I Need HELP, I just dye my hair. It was Blonde with Highlights and the Highlight turned Gray, What do i do?
mix up some baking soda and water into a paste shampoo hair and add the baking soda paste to the hair working it in evenly put a plastic bag over your hair and leave in for about 15 mins shampoo out you will have to shampoo your hair a couple of times and make sure you condition your hair it wouldn't hurt to leave the conditioner in your hair for 15 - 20 mins put a plastic bag over your hair again and keeping a hot towel over it no hair dryer to keep it hot just run a kitchen towel over some hot water and ring it out and wrap around your head. That should remove the grey. Next time you color your hair put it on your roots only you don't need to put it on your whole head. Your ends were damaged and grabed the base color that is why your ends are greyI Need HELP, I just dye my hair. It was Blonde with Highlights and the Highlight turned Gray, What do i do?
i made that mistake back in 8th grade! the first problem is ASH blonde...it's a killer....ash=grey....


there isn't anything you can do w/o killing your hair or possibly making it fall out. so i guess you have to wait for 3 weeks A THE LEAST before you can do anything.....





Tomorrow try going to a salon and asking them to help you if they can....if not, just learn to sport the new hair until the time wait is up....





im sorry your hair is messed up, but it is only hair.....you are still you inside....








if you are lame like me, you can tell everyone you had to dye your hair for a play! lol....that's what i did.....and since im an actress EVERYONE bought it! ahaha





Best of luck!
call your hair stylist ASAP


good luck =]
lmfao.............


im sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment